Well.....its been a long journey to get here, but I'm finally here! I started spouting my "godly woman" phrases a few years ago and kept hearing that I should do more with them. Several times I was ADMONISHED by my sister LaSondra to "at least do a blog or something"......so here it is!
Lately there have been a series of storms in my life. I was accused of something at work, and subsequently placed on administrative leave because of the false accusation. Also, I had been in a relationship with a guy that ended abruptly. In my reflection after it was over I realized I was really in the relationship alone. The beauty in the storms I've been in is that God has given me this amazing gift of perspective! Some might describe it as wearing rose colored glasses, but I just work hard at trying to see things as God sees them.
I don't want to give the false impression that I'm immune to the effects of storms, I am not. But what I have realized is that with God, I'm always assured that I will go THROUGH the storm.
As for the job situation,it still has not been resolved, but I have an amazing sense of peace concerning the outcome of that situation. As for the realtionship, I still love him and wish him well in all his endeavors, I pray for his ministry and I hope God gives him all he desires. I'm glad that God intervened.....just preparing me for what He has in my future.....
.....Can't wait to see the beauty in the flowers from this storm!
Be blessed.....and continue to be and see the blesings!
ADMONISHED indeed!
ReplyDeleteIn reality, storms are usually portrayed as burdens...barriers... They make our commutes longer. They our days dreary. They ruin parades. One thing people rarely acknowledge is that storms often cause us to sit still. Sometimes it in the stillness that we listen and hear (obey). I actually like storms.
In my natural life I LOVE a good storm. Even though I know that it may be doing damage somewhere, I know that more often than not it is replenishing the earth...providing for new growth. So I try to remember that when the storms come in my spiritual life...in the end they are their for my growth and betterment and to replenish me if I have unfortunately back pedaled in some area of my life....Good job GodlyWoman...glad you were ADMONISHED, lol
ReplyDelete